COZYROC Acceptable Use Policy
LAST UPDATED: FEBRUARY 10, 2021
Our mission is to provide safe and reliable automation. In order to do that, we need to keep our Services and thousands of integrations on our Services running smoothly and without interruption. For this to happen, we need help from you, our users. We need you not to misuse or abuse our Services and the third party apps that integrate with COZYROC so that all our users can enjoy all that’s possible with automation.
We created this Acceptable Use Policy to set guidelines regarding acceptable and unacceptable uses of our Services. You can find additional legal terms and the definitions used in this policy at the bottom. This policy may change as COZYROC grows and evolves, so please check back regularly for updates and changes. By using or accessing our Services, you agree to this Acceptable Use Policy.
No network abuse or hacking
- adversely impacts the availability, reliability or stability of the Services or any third party apps that integrate with the Services, and related systems, network or data
- uses manual or electronic means to avoid or bypass any use limitations placed on the Services
- launches or facilitates, whether intentionally or unintentionally, a denial of service attack on the Services or on any third party
- attempts to or successfully bypasses, tampers with, breaks or circumvents any security mechanism on the Services or any third party apps integrated with the Services
- poses a security or service risk to the Services, to any user of the Services, to any third party integrations made available via the Services, or to any third party
- tests or reverse-engineers the Services in order to find limitations, vulnerabilities or evade filtering capabilities
No wrongful use
- by registering an account on the Services using an email of a throw-away email address provider
- to create or use an account on the Services for competitive evaluation or research
- in ways that misrepresents you, or disguises the origin of any content (including by “spoofing”, “phishing”, manipulating headers or other identifiers, impersonating anyone else, or falsely implies any sponsorship or association with COZYROC or any third party)
- in ways that may subject COZYROC or any third party to liability, damages or danger
- in ways that violate or facilitate the violation of any applicable third party policies or requirements
- in ways that violate or facilitate the violation of any local, state, federal, or foreign law or regulation (including data privacy and export control laws)
- to harvest or collect content about others without their express consent
- to promote or engage in any activity that results in the exploitation of images of minors, incites physical harm or violence against others, or is illegal, fraudulent, defamatory, libelous, obscene or threatening
- to generate or send unsolicited communications, advertising, promotions or solicitations (also known as spam)
- to solicit our users for commercial purposes, unless expressly permitted by COZYROC
No illegal or harmful content
- infringes COZYROC’s or a third party’s intellectual property or other rights, including but not limited to, any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral rights, rights of publicity, rights of privacy, or any other intellectual property right or proprietary or contractual right
- contains viruses, trojan horses, worms or any other malicious, harmful, or deleterious programs or code
- you or others don’t have the right to transmit, store, post, share, or otherwise provide
- is or promotes the harassment, intimidation, the abuse of or the unjust discrimination against others based on race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religious affiliation, age, disability, disease, or immigration status (“Hateful Content”)
- is illegal, defamatory, libelous, obscene, exploits images or the likeness of minors, fraudulent, threatening, or incites physical harm or violence against others
- could otherwise cause damage to COZYROC or any third party
For violations of this policy:
Definitions used in this policy:
“Services” means the COZYROC Cloud Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) (app.cozyroc.cloud/) accessed through our website and any other websites, subdomains, platforms or applications owned, operated or controlled by us.
“Content” means: (1) any information, data, text, software, code, scripts, photos, graphics, videos, music, sound, messages, tags, interactive features, or other materials that you post, upload, share, submit, transmit or otherwise provide in any manner to the Services and (2) any other materials, content, or data you provide to COZYROC or use with the Services.